Find information about everything related to campus activities outside the classroom.
Don't see what you're looking for? Use the search box on the home page or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a look at our resources for activism and handling difficult situations or problems
- Check out our list of national organizations working with college students who have disabilities
- DREAM's list of campus student organizations related to ASL, Deaf culture, and disability, including national groups with student chapters, and campuses with disability cultural centers
- Learn about planning inclusive events
- Information about study abroad for students with disabilities - from Mobility International USA
- Information about service learning opportunities is available from DO-IT at the University of Washington.
- Information about careers, including access to internships, field placements, and career services
- Veterans with disabilities ("Wounded Warrior") resources
- Housing information, including what you can expect for service and therapy animals
- Some issues with disability access and the Greek system (fraternities and sororities), and some of the legal issues involved , with no clear-cut answers
- Athletics and access to sports and recreation programs on campus