This is the place to get resources about everything related to college courses.
Don't see what you're looking for? Use the search box or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Academics, Study Tips, and Strategies
- Talking about your disability with classmates, faculty, other students, and employers
- Tips for transfer students and how to transfer credits (from BestColleges.com, a commercial site. You are not obligated to sign up with them).
- Think you might want to try hiring an academic coach? How tutors and coaches are different . Look for certification from the International Coach Federation (ICF) or the National Tutoring Association (NTA)
- Study and organizational tips and apps
- Choosing a major and career
- Students may want to check out our website's information for faculty to find tips they can use for their own learning
- Modules about academic accommodations and strategies from the Access Project at Colorado State University , with suggestions for students with a variety of disabilities.
- Learn about disability and Deaf studies
Working with Faculty
- What's my role? What are the professors and disability services supposed to be doing for me?
- Choosing whether or not to use disability services, or whether to work on your own with professors
- Talking with faculty about your disability
- Universal design 101 - what should students and faculty know about it?
- I'm not getting good accommodations or services. What can I do?