Fostering a Disability-Friendly Campus: What You Can Do
Sidebar: Link to Campus Climate page
- Beyer, A. N., Moore, C. D., Totino, J. (2016, Summer). From assessment to action: Identifying progress toward enhanced accessibility and campus climate. Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 29(2), 199-206.
- Hartley, M. T., Mapes, A. C., Taylor, A., Bourgeois, P. J. (2016, Fall). Digital media education and advocacy: Addressing attitudes toward disability on college campuses. Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 29(3), 239-247.
- Huger, M.S. (2011, Summer). Fostering a disability-friendly institutional climate. New Directions for Student Services, (134), 3-11.
- Kranke, D., Jackson, S. E., Taylor, D. A., Anderson-Fye, E., Floersch, J. (2013, Spring). College Student Disclosure of Non-Apparent Disabilities to Receive Classroom Accommodations. Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 26(1), 35-51.
- Murray, C., Lombardi, A. & Kosty, D. (2014). Profiling adjustment among postsecondary students with disabilities: A person-centered approach. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education, 7(1), 31-44.
- Vogel, S. A., Holt, J. K., Sligar, S., Leake, E. (2008). Assessment of Campus Climate to Enhance Student Success. Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 21(1), 15-31.